1. This journal is published quarterly in January, April, July and October by the Fair Trade Commission.
2. Articles and research papers in the fields of law, economics, industry economics, marketing, management, and other relevance to the Fair Trade Act, in Chinese or English, are welcome for submission.
3. Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be reviewed on a double-blind basis. We will decide whether to publish the manuscripts after they have been reviewed by our editorial panel. Papers submitted to this journal should meet the standards of first-class academic periodicals in the area of law, economics, and related disciplines.
4. Please prepare your paper according to the specified format (see https://www.ftc.gov.tw for details). Kindly limit your paper to 30,000 words/characters.
5. Please include the following materials with your manuscript submission:
(a.)The electronic file of your manuscript (in Word format).
(b.)The author's Chinese and English name, contact address, telephone number, and email address.
(d.)The paper's Chinese and English titles.
(e.)Chinese and English abstracts for the paper (300 to 500 words).
(f.)Paper's classification, either in "law" or "non-law" category.
(g.)Please indicate the individual authors' contributions and your contribution ratios if your paper is a co-authored paper.
6. The author authorizes this Commission to publish the paper at any time in any place, in electronic or other format, without the expectation of compensation from the Commission with a fee of any kind.
7. When citing someone else's paper, in cases where copyrights are involved, aside from citing the origins, consult the original author to obtain copyright permissions. This journal shall not be held legally responsible authors' breaches of copyright laws.
8. This is a law journal intended chiefly to examine legal aspects related to the Fair Trade Act. In principle, the Fair Trade Quarterly publishes at most one non-law paper per issue that has been accepted for publication and deemed upon review as not belonging to the law category.
9. The editor will not return rejected manuscripts.
10. If your manuscript is accepted for publication, the author will receive deference and 20 copies of the issued paper.
11. Manuscripts should be submitted to email@example.com, or The Fair Trade Journal Editing Office (Fair Trade Commission), 12-14 F, No. 2-2 Jinan Rd., Sec. 1, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City 100219, Taiwan (R.O.C.). Tel: 886-2-2351-7588 (Ext. 459 or 457). Fax: 886-2-2397-5075