Passed by the 183rd Commissioners' Meeting on April 12, 1995
Article 4 Amended by the 397th Commissioners' Meeting on June 16, 1999
Promulgated by Order (88) Kung Fa Tzu No. 01877 on July 8, 1999
Article 4 Amended by the 417th Commissioners' Meeting on November 3, 1999
Promulgated by Order (88) Kung Fa Tzu No. 03182 on November 9, 1999
Whole text and Application Forms Amended by the 561st Commissioners' Meeting on August 8, 2002
Promulgated by Order (91) Kung Er Tzu No. 0910007985 on August 16, 2002
Article 2 Amended by the 1007th Commissioners' Meeting on February 23, 2011
Promulgated by Order Kung Er Tzu No. 10013602341 on March 11, 2011
Whole text and Application Forms Amended by the 1094th Commissioners' Meeting on October 24, 2012
Promulgated by Order Kung Zhi Tzu No. 10113610211 on December 11, 2012
Amended by the 1245th Commissioners' Meeting on September 16, 2015
Promulgated by Order Kung Zhi Tzu No. 10413605701 on September 29, 2015,
Amended by the 1296th Commissioners' Meeting on September 7, 2016
Promulgated by Order Kung Zhi Tzu No. 10513605991 on September 20, 2016
Amended by the 1620th Commissioners' Meeting on October 12, 2022
Promulgated by Order Kung Zhi Tzu No. 1111360506 on October 24, 2022
- Applications for permission of concerted actions and extension of permission shall be presented along with the documents specified on the application forms.
- Applicants presenting hard copies are required to print the application form and charts on both sides of A4 paper, bind the sheets and also provide the electronic file of the application form and attached documents.
- Applicants uploading application forms and attached documents to the FTC's Pre-merger Notification and concerted action application Online Filling out System at https://mergers.ftc.gov.tw need not present bound hard copies unless the FTC considers such presentation is necessary.
- Change of any participating enterprise in the concerted action permission or extension permission decision shall be filed with the FTC for reference. If there is any new participant added, the original permission applicant shall present the basic business information of the new participant, a photocopy of the business registration, quarterly data on prices of products or services associated with the concerted action as well as the production and sales figures (volumes) in the three recent years, and a photocopy of the original permission document to the FTC for reference. Same as specified in Points 2 and 3, the abovementioned documents and data shall be presented in hard copies or online.
- The units shall be specified when attached documents include quantities and prices. If the application documents and information presented involve trade secrets and are not to be made public, it shall also be specified.
- Application Form for Approval or Extension of Concerted Actions(pdf)
- Application Form for Approval or Extension of Concerted Actions(word file)
Updated at：2022-11-08 16:33:18