Approved and Implemented by the Chairperson of the Commission on October 18, 1995
Amended by the 463rd Commissioners' Meeting on September 21, 2000
Promulgated by Order (89) Kung Fa Tzu No. 03494 on October 16, 2000
Amended by Work Report on July 17, 2008
Promulgated by Order (97) Kung Fa Tzu No. 0970006871 on August 4, 2008
Promulgated by Order Kung Fa Tzu No. 1011560265 on March 6, 2012 and made retroactive to February 6, 2012
Promulgated by Order Kung Fa Tzu No. 1041560145 on February 26, 2015
Promulgated by Order Kung Fa Tzu No. 1101560508 on December 21, 2021
- These Rules are enacted by the Fair Trade Commission (hereinafter referred to as "the Commission") in order to maintain the order of the venue for the presentation of the opinion when the Commission carries out its investigations.
- The presenting person and the person accompanying him/her shall go to the service center of the Commission for registration before the interview.
- The presenting person shall present his/her identity document and if the attendee is not the person involved, he/she shall present the authorization document. For those who do not present the identity document or the authorization document, the interviewer from the Commission may ask the person to make a telex or other means for supplement before the interview. If they are unable to duly supplement the proof of identity or authorization, the interviewer may ask them to supplement within a time limit or return the presentation venue for another time.
- If the presenting person is accompanied by other person, they can appear and be present during the interview with the permission of the interviewer from the Commission.
- If the accompanying person has any act disrupting the interview, the interviewer from the Commission shall dissuade him/her from doing so. The interviewer may ask such accompanying person to leave the premise and such incident shall be recorded in the minutes of the interview if such person does not follow the interviewer's instruction.
- The presenting person or the accompanying person is prohibited from audio/video recording, photography or communications at the presentation venue.
If the presenting person or accompanying person carries equipment that can be recorded, videotaped, photographed or used for communications, the equipment should be turned off immediately after entering the presentation venue.
When necessary, the Commission shall record the entire proceedings with audio or video.
- If the interviewer from the Commission finds that there is any sound recording, video recording, photography or communications which is in violation of the first paragraph of Point 6 hereof, he/she shall immediately stop such behavior. The sounds, images or electronic records obtained by the presenting person or accompanying person who violates the preceding provisions shall be eliminated at the presentation venue and such incident shall be recorded in the minutes of the interview by the interviewer from the Commission.
- The presenting person shall make a true statement on the inquiries of the interviewer from the Commission, and shall not conceal or exaggerate on the inquiries under any circumstances.
- Record completed at the presentation shall be signed or affixed with seals by the presenting person. If there is any error in the records, the presenting person can request for correction or modification. Where any additions, deletions, or alterations are made to the presentation record, seals shall be affixed or signed to the places where the additions, deletions, or alterations were made, to the places at the joining of two papers, and to the places in the last line next to the record.
- For those who are accompanied by the accompanying person at the presentation venue, the presence of the accompanying person shall be recorded in the presentation record, and the record shall be signed by the accompanying person.
- The presenting person and the accompanying person are not allowed to hand-copy, photocopy or photograph the presentation record. However, those who apply to the Commission in accordance with Article 46 of the Administrative Procedure Act and Fair Trade Commission Directions on Application for Access to Files and Documents are with the exception of such a restriction.
- If the presenting person has learned of the confidential information of other person or enterprise during the interview, he/ she may not conduct any harmful act or leak such confidential information outside of the presentation venue.
- If the accompanying person is an assistant, any statement made by the assistant, unless an opposition thereto is raised by the presenting person or his/her agent, shall be deemed to have been made by the presenting person or agent himself/herself, as the case may be.
Updated at：2022-03-28 15:57:33