- To assist users of the Fair Trade Commission Website understand the operation of the Site and the application of their personal information, the Fair Trade Commission has established the Privacy Statement (the Statement) to protect the privacy of users of this Site.
- Under a reasonable use, the Site welcomes links. In case of citation or reference, please indicate the source of origin.
- To ensure personal privacy, all personal information provided for within this Site will be protected under appropriate procedures and techniques.
- The Site contains cookies as to provide a more flexible and adequate interface for users. Users can choose to cancel or restrict such function by altering the preference option of their browsers.
- Rights on Amending the Privacy Statement:
To provide adequate protection for users privacy, the Statement is subject to changes reflecting development in technology or amendment to relevant regulations. Amended articles will be posted on the Site immediately.
Updated at：2015-10-15 11:33:08