Fair Trade Commission Guidelines on Using Conference Room
- This Guideline is formulated by the Competition Policy Information and Research Center (CPIRC) of the Fair Trade Commission to promote research on competition policies and assist the public in the use of the conference room available in the CPIRC.
- Graduate school professors lecturing classes on Fair Trade Law or conducting thesis defense on relevant topicsmay, upon presentation of photocopies or supporting documents, apply to use the conference room free of charge.
- The use of conference room may be revoked anytime to give way to official use of the Commission.
- The right to use the conference room may be revoked anytime when it is discovered that the room is used in an inappropriate manner. Future applications by the same patty will no longer be entertained.
- Teachers lecturing courses related to the Fair Trade Law may apply to use the conference room for a maximum of one application per semester.
- Users of the conference room shall have the following obligations:
》Those lecturing classes related to the Fair Trade Law:
》 Those conducting thesis defense sessions:
- Authorize the Commission to videotape or audio tape of the lectures. The videotapes and audio tapes shall become part of the CPIRC''s collection, and may be broadcast within the Commission.
- Authorize the Commission to publicize the related information, and to allow members or non-members of the Commission to attend lectures pertaining to such information.
》Return the conference room to its original condition after use. The photocopying expenditures during classes and thesis defense shall be paid the user.
- Authorize the Commission to publicize information related to the thesis defense, and to allow members or nonmembers of the Commission to listen in to such defense sessions.
- Contribute five copies of the final thesis to the collection of the CPIRC.
- An approved application for the use of conference room for lecturing classes related to the Fair Trade Law shall be canceled without notice if the room is not used within 15 days after the class starts.
- All inquiries and applications are handled at the information desk of the CPIRC.
- The Guidelines and any subsequent revisions shall be implemented upon the approval of the Chairman
Updated at：2009-01-12 16:13:53